- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
Translating discoveries into new cures and therapies
Headquartered at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Frontiers: The Heartland Institute for Clinical and Translational Research is a network of scientists from across the Kansas City region and the state of Kansas (see "our partners") working on translational research — research that transforms laboratory discoveries into treatments and cures.
Frontiers is part of the Clinical and Translational Science Awards, CTSA, consortium, a national group of medical research institutions funded by NIH. Its goals are to speed the translation of laboratory discoveries into treatments for patients, to engage communities in clinical research efforts and to train a new generation of clinical and translational researchers.
At Frontiers, we are working with communities to identify their health care needs, and with leading institutions throughout the country to address emerging issues in health care.
05/28/2013 - 4:00pm
06/11/2013 - 4:00pm
06/25/2013 - 4:00pm
07/09/2013 - 4:00pm