- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
The CPH program aims to build bridges between researchers and communities through education, training and community involvement. We hope to help researchers translate their discoveries into practical solutions which in turn could improve the health of our diverse communities.
It is important for researchers to remember that communities are not just people who live within geographical boundaries. They are complex groups of individuals who can offer researchers invaluable insight. We train and educate researchers to be sensitive and respectful of the communities they collaborate with and help them build relationships with their communities.
We also work closely with communities to identify important health issues for researchers to engage in and ensure they use community input when planning their studies.
Read the CPH directors' introduction to the program.