- RESEARCHER RESOURCES
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Pilot and Collaborative Studies Funding Program
- Community Partnership for Health (CPH)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Unit (CTSU)
- Translational Technologies Resource Center (TTRC)
- Personalized Medicine and Outcomes Center-PMOC
- Institute for Advancing Medical Innovation (IAMI)
- Ethics Program
- Evaluation Program
- ADVISORY STRUCTURE
- CITE US
Ethical considerations arise in all aspects of clinical research. They inform the funding, design, and implementation of studies. The analysis and dissemination of research results often require ethical judgments as well. The Frontiers Ethics Program assists investigators and research participants deal with these ever-present ethical challenges.
Services provided by the Frontiers Ethics Program include:
- Individual ethics consultations to investigators at every stage of research - choices about study questions, study design, study populations, methods of analysis, and reporting of results
- Ethics education and training opportunities for students and investigators
- Collaboration on the conduct of research on research ethics
- Community-based ethics education programs
Listen to an online podcast about The Ethics of Translational Research.
For more information about ethics and research, listen to the Bioethics Channel featuring staff from the Center for Practical Bioethics, a Frontiers partner, and other national experts.
Our Ethics Program is supported through collaboration among the following partners: